Have you’ve ever thought about participating in ROLLER DERBY? Here’s your chance to test the waters!
- Skate Ranch in Lufkin is the place to meet.
- Every Thursday night from 7:00-9:00pm local ladies are getting their roller derby workout. No commitments needed, but roller derby might be the newest, hottest workout around!
- In all seriousness, this is a real practice, you will be required to wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards and a mouth guard. There are a few extras to share, except the mouth guards.
- You can rent skates at the rink for $3, if you like it you can purchase your own gear.
- All skill levels are welcome and encouraged, many of us haven’t skated since we were 7, but that’s okay!
- For more information please contact East Texas Bombers at firstname.lastname@example.org or on their facebook page.