School is out and summer break is here. This is, of course, the time for vacations, but how are you going to spend your days when you are aren’t out of town? Simple – spend them roller skating with us at one of our East Texas roller rinks. Why, you ask? Well, let us give you 10 great reasons to come see us this summer.
- Two words – air conditioning!! These Texas summers are excruciatingly hot, but it is nice and cool inside our roller rinks.
- Too much sun is bad for you and can cause premature aging.
- FREE admission! We have summer coupons available on our website for you to print and use to get free admission. We’ll be uploading new coupons every month, so make sure you are using the right one for your visit, but there is no limit to how many you can use. Print off a bundle and bring your friends!
- Wayyy Back Wednesday. Our $1 nights have moved from Tuesdays to Wednesdays this summer. So, join us on Wednesday nights from 6 to 8 p.m for $1 admission, $1 drinks, $1 hot dogs and $1 pizza slices!
- Fantastic roller skating parties! We love hosting special late skates and other events at Skate Ranch, so be sure to check our Facebook page and website for dates and themes.
- Skate Lessons! Skate Ranch is offering a six weeks of skate lessons through the summer, making it your chance to learn how to skate or to improve and become more confident.
- Christian Skate Nights – On the fourth Sunday of every month, we host a special Christian skate night. It is the perfect opportunity for youth group field trips.
- Great snacks – our concession stand has a variety of delicious snacks and beverages to keep you feeling great.
- Roller skating is a cardiovascular exercise with the same benefits of jogging, but it is low impact and does not hurt your joints. So, you’ll be burning a significant amount of calories just by roller skating away the afternoon.
- It’s Fun!
Join us all summer long for great roller skating fun, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our summer hours.