Are you getting bored with your fitness regime or have you hit a plateau in your weight loss journey and need to shake things up? Well, our East Texas roller rinks suggest adding roller skating to your plan. At Skate Ranch and Skate-O-Rama, it is so easy to incorporate roller skating at least once a week. We have summer coupons that offer free admission, so you are not introducing a new exuberant cost to your workouts. In addition, we are open five days a week, giving you plenty of options to fit us in to your schedule.
Reasons Roller Skating is a Great Workout
- The cardiovascular benefits are the same as running, but roller skating is low impact so you are being kinder to your joints
- You can incorporate your kids into your workout (and they won’t even realize they are exercising!)
- One hour of moderate skating can burn 570 calories
- Roller skating is a strength building exercise that will help develop muscles in your legs and your butt but also your abs and back as you maintain your balance
- It’s fun!! Roller skating is so entertaining that you will find yourself looking forward to your daily workout (how often does that happen?)
So, if you are looking to add a little bit of enjoyment to your fitness regime, come visit Skate Ranch or Skate-O-Rama for some roller skating. You’ll burn calories, tone muscles and have a great time while doing it!