- DEPOSIT – A non-refundable deposit is required to make a reservation. If you need to make a change within 7 days prior to your booking, check with the office for availability. Parties that fail to show up for their scheduled time slot forfeit their deposit.
- PAYMENTS – ONLINE – Cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Discovery accepted. At The RINK: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Discovery, and American Express accepted. NO CHECKS, please. No passes of any kind are accepted as a discount or form of payment.
- PARTY BALANCE – Due the day of your party. 15 minutes prior to the end of your party the office will take payment for your remaining party balance minus the deposit. All parties provide for minimum guests listed even if you have fewer arrive.
- ARRIVAL – While we do our best to get party host/hostess into the rink 10 minutes prior to your party start time, this is not guaranteed. There will be instances that we can not open the doors early due to the rink not being ready. Please, do not arrive sooner than 10 minute prior to your party starting. We do not open the door and/or your party area will not be ready. Our staff is preparing for your arrival. Host and guest list must be present for skate tickets to be passed out to guests.
- GUEST LIST – A required guest list will be needed when you arrive. Please, have the list filled out and ready. All children, aged 4 – 17, attending the party are considered guests, whether skating or not. Exception: Children 3 and younger are not put on the list unless they skate. Any name written on your guest list is your responsibility to pay for as part of the party should they arrive. Parents of the honorary guest skate free. Adults are welcome to come in free of charge if not skating.
- DECORATIONS – We love to see decorations! Balloons, table wear, streamers, and basic decorations are welcome. Please, remember to bring tape to hang your decor, it is not supplied by the rink. A $50 cleaning fee is charged for confetti of any type, style, or material, silly string, or cleaning any excessive mess from cake fights, etc.
- PAPER PRODUCTS – We provide basic paper products for your party. They are basic white plates, forks, napkins, and cups. Please, if you have a theme you’d like to stay with our kitchen will use your paper products.
- OUTSIDE FOOD – Cake, cupcakes, cookie cakes are welcome for any party with a reservation. Please, no ice cream or ice cream cakes. NO OTHER outside food or drink will be allowed into the building.
- FOOD ALLERGIES – We can not guarantee that any of the foods prepared on-site are gluten free, peanut free, or free from any specific food ingredient that may trigger a food allergy. Please call 634-4001, we can discuss your questions or concerns.
- PARTY TIME – Your party table is reserved for 2 hours. Our staff will be to your party area at the 2 hour mark to clean and get ready for the next party to arrive. Due to the next party not being able to start on time, or staffing staying late, extra time is $25 charged in 15 minute increments.
Private Party Policies
The rink does NOT allow private rentals to charge admission to their guests or any publicly announced event at our door. If you would like your guests to pay as they arrive, the amount charged will be equivalent to the per person breakdown of the party package price unless other arrangements have been made.
Our private rentals give our guests access to general rink areas but NOT private employee areas. Party hosts are allowed to request music lists with a 7 day notice. We do not use any iPods, USB sticks, or music discs. At no time will anyone be allowed in the office or use the music equipment.
Only private party hosts will be allowed to enter the facility 15 minutes before the scheduled start time for party set up and necessary preparations. Please DO NOT request to come into the facility any earlier, our staff will be preparing for your visit and / or cleaning up from a previous session and will not be prepared to provide you and your guests with service during this time.