Roller skating has returned to Nacogdoches since Skate-O-Rama has re-opened after a major renovation. January 1, 2014 was our first day back and we are humbled by the support of the community. Thank you to everyone for coming out to see the new and improved Skate-O-Rama.
We completely gutted the old rink to make way for new construction. In fact, the only thing that we kept from the original structure was the maple floor, but even that got spruced up to enhance its natural beauty and really make it shine. For more specifics about the renovation check out the Daily Sentinel. They wrote a beautiful feature story about our re-opening, and it includes details about what has changed.
With all of the new improvements, there is no denying that Skate-O-Rama is now the perfect destination for roller skating in Nacogdoches. We’ve opened with a new look and new hours:
- Tuesday 6 to 8 p.m. – Take it Back Tuesday features $1 admission, $1 drinks, hot dogs and pizza slices
- Friday 5 to 7 p.m. – Family Skate Friday with $3 admission
- Friday 7 to 10 p.m. – Teen Night Friday with $7 admission
- Saturday 10 a.m. to noon – Lil’ Bit Skate (for skaters 11 and younger plus their families) with $3 admission
- Saturday 12:30 to 5 – Afternoon skate $6 admission
- Saturday 8 to 11 p.m. – Family Fun Night where you purchase a family fun pack for $29 and get admission for four, four soft drinks and four hot dogs or one large pizza. Individual admission is $7
- Sunday 12:30 to 5 – Lazy Day Skate with $6 admission
*Admission does not include skate rentals, which is $3
Of course you will want to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on our special holiday hours and events. Also, remember that we are a great venue for your next birthday party, corporate event, family reunion or other celebration. We have a variety of different party packages, which you can now book online. We are so happy to be open again and serving the Nacogdoches community. See you soon!